- Student Resources
Here you will find information on a variety of academic applications. Instructions for PE and World Language waiver applications as well as online course application and test-out Applications. Please read over the directions carefully to be sure that you fill out the application correctly and return it to the correct location.
Waivers will not automatically be awarded. You must fill out an application to verify the waiver and to update your transcript accordingly.
Kent Career Tech Center Application
- KCTC Enrollment Information and Timeline
- Online Enrollment Form for KCTC (Open until March 17)
- KCTC Open House - March 9th from 5 p.m.-7 p.m.
PE and World Language Waiver Applications
Test Out Application
Testing out encourages highly motivated, academically talented students the opportunity to accelerate through the high school curriculum. It is an opportunity for students to demonstrate mastery of course content in a written cumulative exam.
- Students must apply at the Guidance Center by the third Monday in May for August testing.
- Students may pick up a syllabus and textbook from the Guidance Center on the last day of 2nd-semester exams.
- Test Out Application
Work-Based Learning Interest Survey
Work-Based Learning is a program to provide students with a planned program of job training and other employment experiences related to a chosen career. This option is available for seniors only. If you are interested and have an employer you could potentially work with, please fill out this survey. We will use this information to start the extensive paperwork needed for the work-based learning program.