One of our most critical roles as High School staff is to keep parents "in the know!" Cedar Springs High School sends various communication materials to keep you informed:
- Weekly newsletter from the High School (Email)
- Teachers communications (Email)
- Monthly District Newsletter (Email)
- Our principal is always open for parents to express their concerns, ask questions, or make suggestions.
Make sure you keep your contact information accurate. Visit the 'Update Student Information' page to learn how to update information and how to subscribe to text message alerts.
You can reach out to our main office if you are interested in receiving a printed communication.
Welcome Class of 2025
On Monday, February 8, 2021 our 8th grade students were introduced to the high school including academic offerings and extracurricular activities.
Review the resources below, and be sure to attend one of our meetings in March (details will be emailed):
- Class of 2025 Presentation to our freshmen students
- Develop a plan by reviewing the high school course curriculum guide with your student
- Join for a virtual meeting March 1 via zoom, information will be emailed
- Sports physicals must be dated after April 15, 2021 (MHSAA 21-22 physical from will be updated on our Athletic page when available)
- Football practice starts August 9, 2021
- All other sports start August 11, 2021
Contact with questions:
Jeremy VerWys, Assistant Principal (616) 696-1200 x7901
Mrs. Howe, Freshman Counselor (616) 696-1200 x7913